Are you a camping junkie? Or do you love exploring new places? Or, do you hate the idea of camping but know that you are going out in a few weeks? Or, do you need to start a fire at any point?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you should consider adding Fatwood fire starter sticks in your inventory.
For all campers, starting a fire is one of the most difficult things to do, especially when you are in a place with more moisture. Fatwood fire starter sticks are an easy solution to this. They are not only useful while traveling but you can also use them for at-home purposes such as barbeque nights. So if you are eager to know more about the Fatwood fire starter, then this review guide will provide you all the important information.
The key point is this: Fatwood advertises themselves as “The World’s Best Fire Starter.” Are they actually the best? I’m here to help you answer that question! But, if you look at their popularity at campsites, then you might already know the answer!
What Do I like about them?
1- All Natural
One of the best things about the Fatwood fire starter is that all the materials used in its making are natural. There are many companies out there that claim to provide high-quality fatwood fire starters but only a few of them are genuine. This Fatwood fire starter does not contain petrochemical additives and Methyl Bromide fumigation. The best thing about this fire starter is that it is harvested from endangered trees, which means no trees were harmed to manufacture it.
This is one of the reasons why most people prefer them over options-it’s environmentally green. As a side effect of it’s green nature, it doesn’t smell bad when you light them. They actually smell like Pine.
2- Available In Various Quantities
Another great thing about this Fatwood fire starter is that it is available in different varieties of boxes. However, if you are thinking to buy this, then it is recommended to choose the bigger box but still, if you are not sure about this product and want to try it, then you can choose from different varieties. For example, if you are planning to go on a long vacation or will light a significant amount of fires each summer, then you should choose 40 or 50-pound boxes as they will be more efficient.
And if you just throw small family nights out or barbeque parties, then 20 to 30-pound boxes would be enough.
3- Very Easy To Use
Unlike other products, this Fatwood fire starter is very easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of effort and energy. To use it, you just have to place 2 or 3 sticks at the bottom under the wood in an overlapped manner and light them. After that, they will take care of everything. Another great thing about this fire starter is that it will start your fire within minutes. With this fire starter, you won’t have to put any newspaper or artificial gels to promote the fire. As compared to other options, it is 100% pure and perfect for all purposes.
4- Money Back Guarantee
This Fatwood fire starter is one of the most selling products in the market and the credit goes its customer support service. However, it is made of high-quality materials but still, if you face any problems or if you didn’t the desired outcome, then you can easily get your money back. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, you just have to contact the support team and they will replace your product or you give a full refund.
5- Easy transportation and weight
Since these are little wood sticks without smelly or sticky fake chemicals on them, they are both light and something I’d feel comfortable keeping in a backpack for extended purposes. For that reason, I always plan to put a couple in a small canister in my backpack when going out for a weekend. It’s light enough that I know that I won’t feel the added weight on my back and reliable enough that I know I’ll get a fire going with them.
What I Don’t Like about It?
After discussing the positive points of this Fatwood fire starter, now it’s time to talk about its downsides. To save your money, it is very important to know about the bad things before buying any product.
- Produces a TON of smoke and a weird smell– One of the major downsides of this Fatwood fire starter is that it produces a TON of smoke, which can be harmful to people with breathing issues. However, it is all-natural but some people complain that it produces some kind of black smoke in the initial burning stage. Along with this, it also creates a strange smell that can make you uncomfortable
- Slightly Expensive– If you compare this with other similar products, then it is slightly expensive. Though it provides a lot of amazing benefits but if you are under a tight budget, then it may not be the best option to go with. The only recommendation is, try to increase your budget because it is worth the money
Who Is This Perfect For?
This was all the fundamental information regarding the Fatwood fire starter that you should know. Now some of you might be thinking should in buy it or not’. So if these types of questions are popping in your mind. Then don’t worry, after reading this, all of your queries will be cleared. So here are some points that will help you identify whether you should opt for it or not:
- If you are someone who goes camping and hiking tours more often, then you should consider buying its 50-pound box. It will be more efficient and you will get more advantages at a very cost-effective price. 30 and 40-pound boxes are also good but if you go with your family, then you should opt for bigger boxes
- If you planning an outdoor family gathering and want a fire starter that is both effective and long-lasting, then this Fatwood fire starter is the product you need. It can provide enough heat to all of your guests and can last for a long time. Though make sure to use it properly and keep it away from kids
- If you are throwing a barbeque party, then you should use it. Most fire starters produce fluid while burning, which can ruin the taste of your food. So to keep your food safe, consider using it. If you have used a fire starter and didn’t get good results, then you should try it once to check its quality and outcome
The Final Verdict
Fire starters are a great way to increase ambiance and make a trip and night-out more fun and memorable. Some people think that fire-starters don’t work but that’s not true at all. With this Fatwood fire starter, you can easily start a fire within minutes. It is a perfect investment for people that live in colder areas. It will help you set fire easily and you won’t have to spend a lot of money on other expensive chemical fire starters. Hope this article will solve some of your queries and give you some valuable information.
See you at the campsite!